The Mover Pen
Simply put...these are awesome pens. We've been using these for over a year now. This pen catches people's attention...just like our leather bags and accessories.
The Mover is a sleek pen designed and manufactured by our friend, Will Hodges at Tactile Turn in Texas. The pens are made from billet stock and precision milled into the shape you see. The pen is comprised of two pieces - the seam being virtually invisible due to the high tolerances in the machining process. The finish process leaves the pen with a slightly knurled process near the tip to provide excellent grip when writing.
The click mechanism is nearly silent and smooth to operate. The clip is made from 301 spring steel.
These pens are excellent companions to our popular Moleskine Journal Covers. They slide into the pen loops with ease...and they're a dream to write with on the Moleskine notebooks. These pens also fit perfectly in all of the Marlondo bags and backpacks that have built in pen slots.
**We currently have limited stock of these pens on hand. Tactile Turn is in the process of doing a new design for these pens. As a result, these are now hard to find pens...and becoming desirable, so get them while you can!
Currently we have these available in Aluminum, Copper, and Brass. These are solid pens and feel great in your hand. The pens come with a Pilot G2 (0.38mm, black ink) refill. This is a fine point refill. However, it will accommodate a large list of refills (see below for the extensive list).
- 5.55" long, 0.46" in diameter at its widest
- Aluminum: 1.2 ounces
- Brass: 2.4 ounces
- Copper: 2.6 ounces
Refills for The Mover (some may require a little modification):
- Caran D'ache Rollerball Refill Cross Gel Rolling Ball Refill Cross Porous-Point Refill – Must fill in back space
- Faber-Castell Rollerball Refill Lamy M63 – Must fill in back space
- Mont Blanc Fineliner Refills– Must fill in back space
- Mont Blanc Rollerball Pen Refills (M) & (F) – Must fill in back space
- Monteverde Rollerball Refill (Mont Blanc Style Replacements) – Must fill in back space
- Neatscript R800 Ohto Ceramic Roller Refill (these come in 0.4, 0.5, 0.7 and 1.0mm and are labeled as the C-304, C-305, C-307, and C-310)
- Pelikan Rollerball 338 (0.8mm,1.0mm,1.2mm)
- Pilot Acroball 0.5mm - Click here for a tutorial to make the refill work.
- Pilot Frixion Ball pen BLS-FR5 (LFBK-23EF-B refill) – Must fill in back space
- Pilot G2 (America’s #1 selling ink gel pen, 0.38mm*, 0.5mm, 0.7mm, & 1.0mm) *this refill comes with the pen*
- Pilot G2 Pro Pilot G6 Pilot G-knock BeGreen (0.7mm)
- Pilot Hi-Tec-C "Cavalier" Refill 0.3 & 0.4mm (PILOT LHRF-15C3)
- Pilot Juice Pilot Precise V5 RT/V7 RT, named Hi-tecpoint V5 RT/V7 RT in Europe – Must fill in back space
- Pilot Precise Gel BeGreen – Must fill in back space
- Schmidt 888 Rollerball
- Schmidt 5888 Ceramic Rollerball
- Uniball Signo RT Gel 0.38mm &; 0.5mm (UMN-138) – Must cut to make the exact length as the Pilot G2 - 3.353” or 110.56mm
- UniBall Signo RT1 Gel 0.28mm &; 0.38mm (UMN-155) – Must cut to make the exact length as the Pilot G2 - 3.353” or 110.56mm
- Uniball Signo 207 Gel Refill 0.7mm (UMR-87, UMR-85) – Must fill in back space
We Also Recommend