Classic Briefcase - Clearance, Blemish & Demo
What's a "blemish"? We consider blemishes to be a noticeable unevenness in a line of stitching or a scar, stretchmark, or other imperfection on the leather. You may or may not be able to find the blemish. These bags are still built in our same bulletproof method and are made from the same high grade, full grain leather - they just didn't pass muster to become a product worthy of regular listing on the site. Sales are final on these bags, but they hold our full warranty.
To view more photos of the Classic Briefcase, click here to view the regular product listing.
We currently have the following available:
- One 14" Classic Briefcase made with dark brown veg tan leather and nickel plated brass hardware. Cancelled custom order, brand new and unused. See photos 12 and 13.
- One 14" Classic Briefcase made with full grain, chrome tanned dark brown water buffalo and aged brass hardware. This was also a custom order that was cancelled. Bag is brand new, unused. Please see first 4 photos.
- One 16" Classic Briefcase made with full grain, chrome tanned tobacco water buffalo leather. Brand new, unused. Clearance priced due to no longer making water buffalo leather versions.
Nothing beats a classic. This all-time favorite features a double belt design on the front and rustic solid brass embellishments. Made with full grain veg-tan leather, this satchel develops a gorgeous patina with time and use. The fine craftsmanship is evident in the stitching and the heavy-duty, solid brass buckles that secure the straps. The pigskin lined interior will stand up to everyday use and all stress points are reinforced with solid brass rivets.
Carry your Classic Briefcase comfortably using the thickly padded, adjustable shoulder strap. In fact, you are able to carry it three different ways: as a handheld briefcase, as a shoulder/crossbody messenger bag, or as a backpack. Included is an additional shoulder pad for carrying it in backpack mode.
The Classic Briefcase is offered in three colors: dark brown, tobacco, and black. It's crafted with 100% full grain, vegetable tanned leather. Our vegetable tanned cowhide is sourced from the USA.
- Dimensions: 14 x 11.5 x 5.1 inches / 16 x 12 x 5.1 inches
- Weight: 6lbs / 7lbs
- USA sourced 100% full grain leather
- Pigskin lining.
- Solid brass D rings and O rings. Solid brass buckles
- Thick, industrial strength, marine grade thread used inside and out
- Rivets at all stress points for incredible durability and peace of mind
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the United States Postal Service. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend