Nothing beats a classic. This all time favorite looks great with its double belt design on the front and rustic solid brass embellishments. Made with 100% full grain leather, this piece develops a gorgeous patina with time and use. The fine craftsmanship is evident in the stitching and the heavy-duty, solid brass buckles that secure the straps. This bag can easily bear the brunt of everyday use. The pigskin interior won't tear and all stress points are reinforced with rivets. Carrying it won't be difficult either thanks to the thickly padded, adjustable shoulder strap. In fact, you are able to carry this great bag three different ways: as a handheld briefcase, as a shoulder/crossbody bag or as a backpack.
The Classic Briefcase is offered in three colors: dark brown, tobacco, and black. It's also currently offered in three types of 100% full grain leather:
- chrome tanned cowhide (being phased out once current inventory is depleted).
- vegetable tanned cowhide
- chrome tanned Water Buffalo leather
Water Buffalo leather has been used for decades in jackets and high end luxury bags and accessories (brands such as Coach, Bvlgari, Hermes, and many more). It's known for being thick and durable, yet soft to the touch. It also garners an excellent patina with time and use.
Our vegetable tanned cowhide is sourced from the USA.
If you wish to use the Pre-Order feature, GREAT! Most Pre-Orders will take approx. 4-6 weeks to process.
- Dimensions: 14 x 11.5 x 5.1 inches / 16 x 12 x 5.1 inches
- Weight: 6lbs / 7lbs
- USA sourced 100% full grain leather
- Pigskin lining (can be customized with calf suede).
- Solid brass D rings and O rings.
- Solid brass buckles.
- Thick, industrial strength, marine grade thread used inside and out
- Rivets at all stress points for incredible durability and peace of mind
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap - comes with an additional shoulder pad for backpack carry conversion.
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the United States Postal Service. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend