Classic Satchel - Old Design - Blemish & Clearance
We are reducing the price on these popular Classic Satchels. Save big while supplies last! This is a discontinued design, so grab one before they're gone for good!
With its minimalist silhouette, the Marlondo Classic Satchel is a favorite for those who need a simple, sleek bag that will keep them organized on-the-go. The Classic Satchel's magnetic closure and flush slot pockets mean there are no buckles or closures to fuss with. The Classic Satchel is offered in two sizes and three colors: dark brown, tobacco, and black.
- The Classic Satchel is offered in two sizes:
- Small: 12.6" x 8.6" x 3.0" and weighs 2.6lbs
- Large: 14.25" x 12" x 3.0" and weighs 3lbs
- USA sourced 100% full grain, vegetable tanned cowhide leather
- Single main compartment with two internal slots
- Main compartment is closed with the main flap, which is secured by two magnetic closures.
- Full width pocket under main flap will hold an iPad or similarly sized tablet
- Pocket on the backside is ideal for newspaper, magazine or plane ticket
- Small slip pockets on both ends
- Lined inside with high quality nylon cloth
- Solid brass hardware
- Thick, industrial strength, marine grade, UV resistant thread used inside and out
- Adjustable, full leather padded shoulder strap
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
For the Blemished Versions: What's a "blemish"? We consider blemishes or imperfections to be the following:
- Noticeable unevenness in a line of stitching
- A scar, stretchmark, or other mark on the leather
And, because of these imperfections you can save a few bucks on a Classic Satchel. You may or may not be able to find the blemish. These bags are still built in our same bulletproof method and are made from the same high grade, full grain leather - they just didn't pass muster to become a product worthy of full listing on the site.
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the United States Postal Service. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend