Checkbook Wallet - Blemish
What's a "blemish"? We consider blemishes or imperfections to be the following:
- Noticeable unevenness in a line of stitching
- A scar, stretchmark, or other mark on the leather
And, because of these imperfections you can save a few bucks on a Marlondo Leather Checkbook Wallet. You may or may not be able to find the blemish. This wallet is still built with our same bulletproof method and is made from the same high grade, full grain vegetable tanned cowhide leather - it just didn't pass muster to become a product worthy of full listing on the site.
Save BIG on these great wallets. In spite of the tiny flaws or imperfections, they are still designed to last forever. Sales are final on these pieces, but they hold our full warranty.
Even your checkbook should be swaddled in luxurious leather. And that's why we created an updated version of our checkbook cover. It's available in Dark Brown or Tobacco.
- Dimensions - 7.85" x 3.5"
- USA sourced 100% full grain vegetable tanned leather
- 6 card slots for credit cards or loyalty cards
- 1 coin card slot
- 1 solid outer piece of leather
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend