Marlondo Leather's rendition of the Angler's Bag is our way of paying homage to an iconic leather satchel design that's been around for decades. Popularized by Mulholland Brothers, it's a beloved crossbody messenger bag that has been recreated throughout the decades.
Made with our classic, full grain tobacco, black, or dark brown veg-tan leather, as well as a vintage dark brown or tobacco leather for a more rustic look.
The bag's buckled front pockets can be quickly accessed with a button stud closure. They're great for storing smaller items like your wallet, phone, passport, or cords so they don't roll around the bottom of the main compartment.
The horizontal slot pocket on the rear of the bag will hold your newspaper or book for easy access while traveling.
The Angler's Bag is a messenger bag design, so it does not stand up on its own. Its spacious main compartment will fit a 13" laptop or tablet, with room for plenty more gear. We encourage you to measure your laptop or look up its dimensions online to confirm it will fit in the Angler's Bag.
- Exterior dimensions: 14" wide x 10.5" high x 4" deep or 16" wide x 11" high x 4" deep
- Subtract approx. 0.3" for interior dimensions
- The main body is 2.5" deep, front pocket is 1.5" deep
- Weighs approx. 3.5 lbs, for 14" and 4 lbs. for 16" including shoulder strap
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with thick leather shoulder pad
- All solid brass hardware
- Stitched with thick marine-grade, UV resistant thread
- Rivets at all stress points for durability and peace of mind
- USA sourced 100% full grain cowhide leather
If you wish to use the Pre-Order feature, GREAT! Most Pre-Orders will take approx. 10 weeks to process (as of Sept 2022). We apologize for the long delay, but supply chain issues and continued shipping delays continue to plague our business (and many others around the globe).
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
We Also Recommend