Angler's Bag - Blemish & Demo
What's a "blemish"? We consider blemishes or imperfections to be the following:
- Noticeable unevenness in a line of stitching
- A scar, stretchmark, or other mark on the leather
And, because of these imperfections you can save a few bucks on an Angler's Bag. You may or may not be able to find the blemish. These bags are still built in our same bulletproof method and are made from the same high grade, full grain leather - they just didn't pass muster to become a product worthy of full listing on the site.
The Angler's Bag is an iconic leather satchel design that's been around for decades. Popularized by Mulholland Brothers, it's a beloved crossbody bag that has been duplicated by many companies. Marlondo Leather Co.'s rendition of the Angler's Bag is our way of paying homage to a classic design.
➼ Made with full grain vintage style cowhide leather. These briefcases have a more vintage, rustic look than the vegetable tanned leather used on many of our other leather briefcase designs. The dark brown Angler's Bag is full grain, chrome tanned cowhide. The tobacco version is vegetable tanned full grain cowhide. Both versions feature a rugged, vintage look that will earn a beautiful patina with time and use.
➼ The bag's front pockets are easy to access with a button stud closure. Or, you can use the strap and buckle. Whichever way you prefer to secure them, these pockets are excellent for storing your cables, charger cords, wallet, smartphone, passport, etc. These dual pockets are a great place to store smaller items and keep them from rolling around in the main compartment.
➼ The horizontal slot pocket on the rear of the bag is an excellent place to keep your newspaper, magazine, journal or a book for easy, quick access.
➼ The Angler's Bag is considered a messenger style bag. Due to its design, it does not stand up on its own.
➼ One spacious main compartment will carry your 13" laptop, tablet, paperwork, writing tools and electronics.
We encourage you to measure your laptop or look up the dimensions of your machine online to confirm that the Angler's Bag will accommodate it. More details about this may be read on our F.A.Q. page.
- Dimensions are:
- Exterior: 14 inches wide x 10.5 inches high x 4 inches deep (main body 2.5 inches deep and front pocket 1.5 inches deep)
- Interior: plan to subtract approx. 0.3 inches from the width and depth for interior dimensions
- Weight: Weighs approx. 3 1/2 lbs, including shoulder strap
- Solid brass hardware used on briefcase and shoulder strap
- Shoulder strap is fully adjustable and comes with a thick, full leather shoulder pad
- Thick, industrial strength, marine grade, UV resistant thread used inside and out
- Rivets at all stress points for incredible durability and peace of mind
- USA sourced 100% full grain cowhide leather
- Adjustable, padded shoulder strap
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend