Business Card Wallet - Blemish
What's a "blemish"? We consider blemishes or imperfections to be the following:
- Noticeable unevenness in a line of stitching
- A scar, stretchmark, or other mark on the leather
And, because of these imperfections you can save a few bucks on a full grain leather Business Card Wallets. You may or may not be able to find the blemish. The Business Card Wallet is still built in our same bulletproof method and is made from the same high grade, full grain leather - it just didn't pass muster to become a product worthy of full listing on the site.
We have the following Business Card Wallets available:
- Dark Brown - Save $5!
- Black Veg Tan - Save $5!
This is a simple, minimalist-styled wallet designed to keep your cards and cash organized while offering up a stylish look. Designed to last for decades, you can't go wrong with choosing a Marlondo Leather Business Card/Credit Card Wallet.
- 3.2x 4.3 inches
- Hold up to 16 cards (8 on each side). Or you can hold 8 cards on one side and utilize the other side to carry cash.
- Made from USA sourced full grain leather
- Pigskin lining
- Available in Dark Coffee Brown, Tobacco and Black Veg-Tan
- Will get better looking as it ages
- Crafted in Marlondo's own workshop.
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the United States Postal Service. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend