In late 2018 we had the opportunity to work with one of our awesome customers (thanks Steve H!) to create a unique rucksack/backpack for him. This project was very in-depth and required us to make several versions of what was to become the final product for him. The following are prototype/samples that we created while finalizing the details for our customer. We are now ready to share these "unicorn" bags to you. These are unique backpacks for sure.
- dimensions are19” high x 14.5” wide x 8.5” deep
- features a large drawstring closure at the top of the main compartment of the backpack
- backpack is unlined
- interior has one slot pocket across the rear that should accommodate most 15" laptops (in a vertical orientation)
- 3 exterior enclosed pockets (one on each side and one below the main flap closure
- Rivets are placed in various areas for structural integrity and reinforcement
- Solid brass hardware
- Thick industrial strength, marine grade, UV resistant thread is used inside and out
- Made with full grain leather (cowhide versions are sourced from the USA)
We have the following versions available:
- D6 is made with vintage tobacco full grain water buffalo leather. This version of the backpack has the correct, elongated closure flap that was not originally present on D7 and D8. Photos #1, #2, #3, and #4 are of the actual backpack. This is truly a "one off" design that you will never encounter anywhere else. Snag it now while it's available! **This backpack is here, ready to ship now.
- D7 is made with veg tan dark brown full grain cowhide leather. This version of the backpack needed an extension added to the main closure flap. Everything else about D7 is identical to the description/information above. Photos #5, #6, #7, and #8 are of the actual backpack. **This backpack is here, ready to ship now.
- D35 is identical to D7 in every aspect except for one minor thing. There is an additional d-ring mounted to the left shoulder strap. Everything else remains the same. There are no photos of this backpack. Please refer to the photos of D7 for reference. This backpack is here, in our facility, ready to ship immediately.
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend