Desk Pad - Clearance & Blemish
We have two large desk pads in stock - both of these do not have any rivets on them...just nice big pieces of leather. One black, one dark brown. Thanks.
What's a "blemish"? We consider blemishes or imperfections to be the following:
- Noticeable unevenness in a line of stitching
- A scar, stretchmark, or other mark on the leather
And, because of these imperfections you can save a few bucks on a full grain, vegetable tanned leather Desk Pad. You may or may not be able to find the blemish. These Desk Pads are still built with our same bulletproof method and are made from the same high grade, full grain leather - they just didn't pass muster to become a product worthy of full listing on the site.
A leather desk pad is truly a luxurious accessory. Why not treat yourself to something that will dress up your desk? You carry a great leather bag, right? (If not, check out our briefcases and satchels too!). The Marlondo Desk Pad is available in two sizes and three colors: dark brown, black, and tobacco.
- Small Desk pad is 12" x 17"
- Large Desk pad is 18" x 26"
- Constructed using 100% full grain, vegetable tanned cowhide leather sourced from the USA
- Features heavy duty rivets and thick, industrial strength, marine grade thread designed for a lifetime of use
- Rivets are not installed on one side. This is in case you want to slip it under a computer monitor and not have the rivets impede it from sitting flat. Or, flip it around and keep the smooth side closest to you - it's your choice.
- Desk pads are lined with soft suede on the back for grip and desk protection
- The Marlondo Mouse Pad is shown in several photos for size comparison
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend