Entrepreneur Briefcase - Blemish
What's a "blemish"? We consider blemishes or imperfections to be the following:
- Noticeable unevenness in a line of stitching
- A scar, stretchmark, or other mark on the leather
And, because of these imperfections you can save a few bucks on an Entrepreneur Briefcase. You may or may not be able to find the blemish. These bags are still built in our same bulletproof method and are made from the same high grade, full grain water buffalo leather - they just didn't pass muster to become a product worthy of full listing on the site.
This briefcase features two traditional strap/buckle closures on the main flap. When opened there is a small slot pocket on the front which is perfect for business cards or other small items. The spacious main compartment is unlined and large enough to accommodate most 15" laptops (or smaller) along with files, papers, books, and more. The top handle is comfortable for carry or you can choose to utilize the shoulder strap for traditional carry or adjust it out for cross body carry. The rear of the bag features a large zippered pocket that's ideal for traveling...store your plane tickets, your passport, or your favorite crossword book for quick access.
The leather used on the Entrepreneur Briefcase is 100% full grain Water Buffalo leather. Water Buffalo leather has been used for decades in jackets and high end luxury bags and accessories (brands such as Coach, Bvlgari, Hermes, and many more). It's known for being thick and durable, yet soft to the touch. It also garners an excellent patina with time and use.
**Mannequin in photos is 6' tall.
* Dimensions: 15" wide x 11.2" high x 3.1" deep
* Weighs approx. 3 lbs 4 oz empty
* Interior is unlined
* Features brass colored solid metal hardware
* Solid brass zipper
* Rivets are placed at all stress points for incredible durability and peace of mind
* UV resistant marine grade nylon thread is used for all stitching
* Removable and adjustable shoulder strap w/ pad - will adjust for cross body carry. Shoulder strap is backed with dark brown webbing.
* 100% full grain Water Buffalo leather
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the United States Postal Service. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend