Mouse Pad - Blemish
What's a "blemish"? We consider blemishes or imperfections to be the following:
- Noticeable unevenness in a line of stitching
- A scar, stretch-mark, or other mark on the leather
You may or may not be able to find the blemish. These ever popular and useful mouse pads are still built with the same full grain leather in the same bulletproof method - they just didn't quite meet our high standards for regular listing. Sales are final, but they hold our full warranty.
Dress up your desk with a Marlondo Leather Mouse Pad. Constructed from 100% full grain vegetable tanned leather, heavy duty marine grade thread, and solid brass rivets, this mouse pad will last forever. With time and use it will develop a great patina.
- Dimensions are 9.5 x 7.5 inches
- Mouse pad features a suede backing.
- Made with 100% full grain, vegetable tanned cowhide leather sourced from the USA
- One photo shows the mouse pad with the small and large Desk Pads for size comparison purposes.
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend