Postal Messenger Bag - Limited Run of Vintage Tobacco Cowhide
These limited edition Postal Bags are made with full grain chrome tan cowhide leather in a tobacco color. These have a more vintage, rugged look than our regular vegetable tanned leather Postal Bag.
Marlondo Leather Co's take on the venerable USPS Mail Carrier's bag, a classic design beloved for its simplicity and durability.
Handmade with full grain leather and heavy duty solid brass hardware, the Postal Messenger Bag will haul your gear through the proverbial snow, rain, heat, and gloom of night, just like its predecessors have for over 150 years. Learn more about the history of the postal bag in this post from our blog.
This bag is in for the long haul, secured with durable hardware and with rivets to support key stress points. Carry it by hand or use the thickly padded, adjustable shoulder strap.
The Postal Messenger Bag is offered in three colors: dark brown, tobacco, and black.
- Comes in two sizes: 14x11x4.3 inches, weighs approx. 4 pounds (including shoulder strap) / 16x12x4.8 inches, weighs approx. 4 pounds 8 ounces (including shoulder strap)
- Heavy duty solid brass hardware
- 100% full grain, chrome tanned cowhide leather sourced from the US
- Thick industrial strength, marine grade, UV resistant thread used inside and out
- Rivets at all stress points for incredible durability and peace of mind
- Pigskin lining
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the United States Postal Service. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend