Single Space Briefcase - Blemish & Demo Bags
What's a "blemish"? We consider blemishes or imperfections to be the following:
- Noticeable unevenness in a line of stitching
- A scar, stretchmark, or other mark on the leather
And, because of these imperfections you can save a few bucks on a full grain leather Single Space Briefcase. You may or may not be able to find the blemish. These bags are still built in our same bulletproof method and are made from the same high grade, full grain leather - they just didn't pass muster to become a product worthy of full listing on the site.
Save BIG on these great bags. In spite of the tiny flaws or imperfections, they are still designed to last forever. Sales are final on these bags, but they hold our full warranty.
It's back! This is classic, timeless briefcase has returned to Marlondo's product catalog after a hiatus. Our leather compliments this beautiful design and is a "certified head turner". Be prepared to receive compliments from your colleagues, friends, and even strangers!
**Please note - the 12" version of this bag does not have a side pocket with a flap/buckle closure on it like its big brothers. The 12" version only has open pockets on the sides.
- 3 sizes are available for the Single Space Briefcase:
- 12" Actual dimensions are: 11.8 x 8.9 x 4.9 inches and weighs 4.6 lbs
- 14" Actual dimensions are: 14.0 x 11.5 x 5.1 inches and weighs 6.5 lbs
- 16" Actual dimensions are: 16.0 x 12 x 5.1 inches and weighs 7.5 lbs
- Features heavy duty hardware of solid brass with nickel-plated brass buckles
- Thick, industrial strength, marine-grade nylon thread is used inside and out for the stitching
- Rivets are placed at all stress points for incredible durability and peace of mind
- Pigskin lining
- Adjustable, thickly padded shoulder strap - comes with an additional shoulder pad for backpack carry conversion.
- Converts quickly into a backpack using the removable, reconfigurable shoulder strap.
- USA sourced 100% thick full grain leather
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the United States Postal Service. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend