The Standard Briefcase is just that...a standard, classic briefcase. Once the two straps/buckles are open, you'll notice that the single main compartment is kept closed with a solid brass zipper. This compartment is spacious enough to easily house most 13" laptop computers and have room for books, folders, and other essential items.
The slot pocket on the rear exterior of the bag is a great spot for a magazine, newspaper, or travel paperwork. The removable, adjustable shoulder strap includes a shoulder pad. It allows the bag to be carried on one shoulder or in cross body fashion. The top handle also gives you the option to simply carry the briefcase in one hand when necessary.
The leather used on the Standard Briefcase is 100% full grain Water Buffalo leather. Water Buffalo leather has been used for decades in jackets and high end luxury bags and accessories (brands such as Coach, Bvlgari, Hermes, and many more). It's known for being thick and durable, yet soft to the touch. It also garners an excellent patina with time and use.
**Mannequin in photo is 6' tall.
If you would like to use the Pre-Order feature, GREAT! Most Pre-Orders will take approx. 4-6 weeks to process.
* Dimensions: 13.4" wide x 8.7" high x 3" deep
* Weighs approx. 3 lbs empty
* Interior is unlined
* Features all brass colored solid metal hardware
* Solid brass zipper
* Rivets are placed at all stress points for incredible durability and peace of mind
* UV resistant marine grade nylon thread is used for all stitching
* Adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad - will adjust for cross body carry. Shoulder strap is backed with dark brown webbing.
* 100% full grain Water Buffalo leather
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the United States Postal Service. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend