Wing Briefcase - Blemish & Demo Clearance
We currently have the following blemish Wing Briefcases available:
- 15.8" tobacco veg tan Wing Briefcase. Has an extra D-ring on the right side of the flap. Photo #1 is of the actual bag. Save $20!
- 15.8" tobacco veg tan Wing Briefcase. Has two small blemishes on the right side panel. Photo #2 is of the actual bag. Save $10!
- D4: 15.8" black veg tan Wing Briefcase. This bag has several vertical stretch marks visible on the flap of the briefcase (pretty cool looking actually). Photos #3 & #4 are of the actual bag. Save $35!
- D27: 15.8" vintage dark brown chrome tan Wing Briefcase. Canceled custom order, with two enclosed side pockets instead of just one. It also has riveted front pocket straps instead of the standard button stud design. Save $25 on this excellent, one off briefcase (with modifications it was being sold for $425). Photos #5 & #6 are of the actual briefcase.
What's a "blemish"? We consider blemishes or imperfections to be the following:
- Noticeable unevenness in a line of stitching
- A scar, stretchmark, or other mark on the leather
You may or may not be able to find the blemish. These Wing Briefcases are still built with the same full grain leather in the same bulletproof method - they just didn't quite meet our high standards for regular listing. Sales are final, but they hold our full warranty.
One of our longtime favorites, the Marlondo Leather Wing Briefcase is a unique twist on the classic leather briefcase design. Open the briefcase's single strap closure and inside you'll find two roomy main compartments, interior organizational pockets, pen slots, and a key leash.
The two individually closed front pockets are ideal for storing small items - chargers, earbuds, etc. These two pockets have stud/post closures on top of the straps, allowing you to quickly access your items without having to unbuckle.
The Wing Briefcase also features deep external slot pockets on each side and can accommodate a slender sized water bottle (such as a 24 ounce Kleen Kanteen).
The adjustable shoulder strap comes with an additional leather shoulder pad. When you attach the strap to the bottom corner D-rings and loop through the large O-ring under the main handle, you can transport this bag in backpack mode too.
This leather laptop satchel is handmade in three colors of full grain veg-tan leather: dark brown, tobacco (light brown), and black.
We encourage you to measure your laptop or check the manufacturer's website to ensure it will fit the dimensions listed below.
- 14" width dimensions (ideal for 13" or small laptops):
- Exterior: 14.2"w x 12"h x 7"d
- Interior: 13.7"w x 11"h x 6"d
- Weight: 6 pounds with shoulder strap
- 15.8" width dimensions (ideal for 15" laptops):
- Exterior: 15.8"w x 12.8" h x 7"d
- Interior: 15.3"w x 11.8"h x 6"d
- Weight: 6 pounds 10 ounces with shoulder strap
- 100% full grain, vegetable tanned cowhide leather sourced from the USA
- Pigskin lining
- Solid brass hardware: Buckles, D rings, O ring, and button stud closures
- Stitched with thick marine-grade, UV resistant thread
- Rivets at all stress points for durability and peace of mind
- Adjustable, padded shoulder strap comes with an additional shoulder pad for backpack carry conversion
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the United States Postal Service. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend