Zip Wallet - Blemish
These blemish zip wallets are made with leftover or sample leather from our workshop (we don't like to let things go to waste). They have unique wrinkles, scars, and other abnormalities that make them perfect for those looking for a more rustic, distressed look. Photos of each batch correspond to the number in the dropdown menu. Please feel free to reach out with any questions!
Stay organized with Marlondo's Zip Wallet, a simple yet versatile zippered bifold, capable of carrying all of your coins, cards, cash, and even your checkbook.
Inside the all-leather interior are 8 card slots that can fit up to 3 cards each. A separate, zippered coin pouch sits in the middle of the spacious main compartment, dividing it into two slots where you can store your cash, receipts, or transit passes. Handmade with heavy duty brass zippers and thick, full grain leather, your Zip Wallet will stand up to years of everyday use.
- Dimensions - 7.5" x 4"
- 8 card slots that will hold up to 3 cards each
- 2 simple cash/ticket/check compartments
- Generously sized coin pouch with a separate zipper
- 1 solid outer piece of leather
- 100% full grain, vegetable tanned cowhide leather from the USA (vintage dark brown leather is mixed vegetable and chrome-tanned)
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend