Adjustable Shoulder Straps for Marlondo Briefcases & Bags
Many of Marlondo Leather Company's briefcases and messenger bags offer the ability to reconfigure the shoulder strap and allow you to carry them via "backpack mode". However, we understand that reconfiguring your shoulder strap is somewhat of an irritation. So, for those who enjoy the ability to carry their briefcase or messenger bag in backpack mode, we have developed a set of padded, adjustable shoulder straps that attach quickly and easily to your bag. These straps are fully adjustable and are available in our Tobacco, Dark Brown, or Black leather to match your briefcase or messenger bag. These are sold in a set of two (2).
The straps are also currently offered in two types of full grain leather:
- vegetable tanned cowhide
- chrome tanned cowhide w/ nickel plated, solid brass hardware (being phased out once current inventory is depleted)
- Same great leather used to construct our bags. USA sourced 100% full grain leather
- Heavy duty solid brass hardware.
- Lobster style clasps on each end that allow you to clip on to the corner d-rings and the center O-ring...or, you can clip on to the top handles hardware to create greater space in between the straps.
- Heavy duty marine grade thread used on all stitching
- Rivets are placed at all stress points
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the United States Postal Service. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend