Businessman's Briefcase - Vintage Leather
This version of the Businessman's Briefcase is made with full grain vintage cowhide leather. These have a more rustic, rugged look than our classic vegetable-tanned leather Businessman's Briefcase. The tobacco vintage leather is full grain, vegetable-tanned cowhide. The dark brown vintage leather is version is full grain cowhide that is both chrome and veg-tanned.
The Businessman's Briefcase offers ample storage and organization for the business professional on the go. The removable, padded shoulder strap adjusts to your carry style - crossbody, shoulder carry, or hand-held.
The front pocket is opened with an independent strap/buckle, great for storing chargers or headphones - even an iPad or tablet.
The rear exterior slot pocket is ideal for your travel documents or transit pass, while a vertical zippered pocket on the back panel offers quick, secure access to things like your business cards, wallet, or smartphone.
Open the double straps to access to the spacious, unlined main compartment. Two small interior slot pockets on each sidewall can store pens, pencils or a small flashlight. It will accommodate the 13" MacBook, Air, & Pro models, or similarly sized devices. We encourage you to measure your laptop or look up the dimensions online to confirm it will fit the dimensions below.
- Dimensions: 15" wide x 10.6" high x 4.3" deep
- The 4.3" measurement is for the main compartment only. The front pocket is about 1.25" deep.
- Weighs approx. 4 lb 5 oz empty
- Interior is unlined
- Solid brass hardware and zippers
- Rivets are placed at all stress points for durability and peace of mind
- UV resistant marine grade nylon thread is used for all stitching
- Includes shoulder pad, adjustable strap, & padded top carry handle
- 100% full grain cowhide leather from the USA
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
If you wish to use the Pre-Order feature, GREAT! Most Pre-Orders will take approx. 10 weeks to process (as of Sept 2022). We apologize for the long delay, but supply chain issues and continued shipping delays continue to plague our business (and many others around the globe).
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
We Also Recommend