We wanted to create a vertical leather messenger bag that works as both a crossbody satchel and laptop backpack. After lots of testing and customer feedback, we're proud to introduce the Marlondo Leather Messenger Backpack. It includes a set of fully adjustable, dedicated backpack straps that quickly and easily attach to the D-rings on the back of the bag.
This convertible hybrid backpack is an organizer's dream, featuring three distinct compartments. The smaller front snap pocket is 1" deep, large enough to house most tablets such as a 12.9" iPad Pro). It's great for stashing your cords, wallet, checkbook, or other small items so they don't roll around the bottom of your bag.
The main interior features two 11.2" wide pockets. The middle is 1.75" deep and the rear compartment is 4.25" deep. Both are capable of fitting most 15" or smaller laptops. We encourage you to measure your laptop or look up its dimensions online to ensure if will fit into the Messenger Backpack.
Two open slot pockets on each side are perfect for your water bottle or sunglasses case. Along the back is an open slot pocket to stash your boarding pass or newspaper while traveling.
- Dimensions: 15" high x 11.6" wide x 7" deep. Weighs approx 6.5 lb with shoulder strap & included backpack straps
- 100% full grain vegetable tanned cowhide leather from the USA
- Stitched with UV resistant marine-grade nylon thread
- Includes a generously sized, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad. Will adjust for shoulder or cross body carry.
- Rivets at all stress points add reinforcement and a rustic aesthetic
- All heavy duty solid brass hardware
If you wish to use the Pre-Order feature, GREAT! Most Pre-Orders will take approx. 8-10 weeks to process.
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
We Also Recommend