Field Notes & Passport Cover
It's been a long time coming, but we finally are releasing our Field Notes and Passport Covers. We are offering these in two different styles: a simple cover and another version with an integrated pen holder.
We are initially launching these in our new vintage leathers. The vintage dark brown versions are made with chrome tanned, full grain cowhide leather while the vintage tobacco versions are made with vegetable tanned, full grain cowhide leather.
These covers will hold standard sized Field Notes, or similarly designed notebooks with dimensions of 5.5" x 3.5" x 0.1". In addition to accommodating these notebooks, these will also hold/protect a passport as well.
We offer these in two styles:
- Simple version that features one slot for your notebook or passport. On the opposite side you'll find slots sized perfectly for business cards or credit cards. Other small paperwork (tickets, baggage claim tags, etc) will easily slip behind those business card/credit card slots.
- Integrated Pen Holder version which has the same features along with a pen holder. This pen holder is large enough to accommodate some oversized pens.
Both versions are made with full grain cowhide leather sourced from the USA. They also feature the same thick, industrial strength, marine grade, UV resistant thread.
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the United States Postal Service. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend