The new Marlondo Leather Executive Briefcase is a certified head-turner. Be prepared to receive compliments from colleagues, friends, and even strangers! This full grain leather briefcase is available in vintage leather with a rustic finish, or regular veg-tan for a polished look.
The Executive Briefcase is a hybrid blend of our discontinued Single Space Briefcase and our best-selling Wing Briefcase. Call it a "Wingle" or a Single Space Hybrid...it's your choice. We call it versatile!
The timeless 3 strap design looks at home in the boardroom or a coffee shop. You can close your satchel with just the center buckle, but if you carry heavy loads, use all 3 straps to securely cinch it down. Leather loops will secure any unused buckles so they don't jingle jangle jingle every time to set it down (you're welcome).
Two open pockets on each side of the satchel are ideal for your water bottle or sunglasses case. The back panel features a full width magazine or newspaper pocket.
Its spacious, unlined main compartment features pen slots and a keystrap with a handy D-ring for your Key Fob. A slot pocket across the back will securely hold your slim laptop, iPad, or notepad.
- Exterior Dimensions: 16.0" wide x 12" high x 5.1" deep. Weighs 7.5 lb
- Will fit up to 15" laptops. Please measure or look up yours to ensure a proper fit according to the above dimensions.
- Interior Dimensions: 15.25" wide x 11" high x 4.5" deep
- We're currently only making the Executive Briefcase in the 16" size, but we're open to suggestions. Please send us a note if you're interested in a different size!
- Adjustable, thickly padded shoulder strap comes with an extra shoulder pad so you can convert your bag into backpack carry
- 100% full grain, vegetable tanned cowhide leather from the USA. Our vintage dark brown is a mixture of veg & chrome-tan.
- Heavy duty solid brass buckles, d-rings, and center o-ring
- Stitched with thick marine-grade, UV resistant thread
- Rivets are placed at all stress points for incredible durability and peace of mind
If you would like to use the Pre-Order feature, GREAT! Most Pre-Orders will take approx. 4-6 weeks to process.
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
We Also Recommend