A leather desk pad is truly a luxurious accessory. Why not treat yourself to something that will dress up your desk? You carry a great leather bag, right? (If not, please check out our briefcases and satchels too!) We offer two sizes and two colors for our desk pads.
The Marlondo Desk Pad is offered in three colors: dark brown, tobacco, and black. It's also currently offered in two types of full grain leather:
- chrome tanned cowhide (being phased out once current inventory is depleted)
- vegetable tanned cowhide
Our vegetable tanned cowhide is sourced from the USA.
If you wish to use the Pre-Order feature, GREAT! Most Pre-Orders will take approx. 4-6 weeks to process.
- Small Desk pad is 12" x 17" and available in tobacco or dark brown
- Large Desk pad is 18" x 26" and available in tobacco or dark brown
- Constructed using 100% full grain leather sourced from the USA
- Features heavy duty rivets and thick, industrial strength, marine grade thread designed for a lifetime of use
- Rivets are not installed on one side. This is in case you wish to slip it under a computer monitor and not have the rivets impede it from sitting flat or flip it around and keep the smooth side closest to you - it's your choice.
- Desk pads are lined with suede leather on the back, not pigskin.
- Mouse Pad is shown in the first two pictures just for size comparison.
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the United States Postal Service. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend