Leather Wrap Journal Covers
Clearance - these are the last of them (for now). We may make another run of these once we have sufficient amounts of scrap leather to utilize.
The Marlondo Leather Wrap Journals are handmade. Many of them with the raw natural edges of the thick cowhides we use for our leather goods. Each refillable notebook cover is one-of-a-kind because every hide is different, especially at the edges. Straight cut edge versions are also available, which are more uniform. These journals are made with "offcut" pieces of leather that would otherwise get thrown away...so, this is a great way for us to utilize all of the leather we receive and eliminate more waste.
➳ These journal covers have different natural edges, wrinkles, scars, and puncture marks. The photos above are representative of the different options that you can expect, but each one is unique.
The Wrap Journal comes in two leather types: regular veg-tan or vintage leather. Our vintage leather has a more rustic finish for those looking for a more rugged look, as opposed to the more polished look of our standard veg-tan.
- Small size: comes with 3 small kraft paper notebooks, fits other brands up to 5" x 3.5". Does not fit Field Notes.
- Medium size: comes with our small kraft paper notebooks, fits other brands up to 5.5" x 3.5" including Field Notes or pocket size Moleskines.
- Large size: comes with our large kraft paper notebooks, fits other brands up to 6.25" x 3.5" including Field Notes or pocket size Moleskines.
- Durable elastic bands securely fasten up to 3 notebooks at a time
- Long leather strap wraps the notebook in thick leather that will break in beautifully with time and use
- 100% USA sourced full grain vegetable-tanned cowhide leather (vintage dark brown leather is mixed vegetable and chrome-tanned)
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
We Also Recommend