Business Card Wallet - Blemish, Clearance
What's a "blemish"? We consider blemishes or imperfections to be the following:
- Noticeable unevenness in a line of stitching
- A scar, stretch mark, or other mark on the leather
And, because of these imperfections you can save a few bucks on these Business Card Wallets. You may or may not be able to find the blemish. These wallets are still built with our same bulletproof method and is made from the same premium full grain leather - it just didn't pass muster to become a product worthy of full listing on the site. Sales are final, but they hold our full warranty.
This is a simple, minimalist-styled wallet designed to keep your cards and cash organized while offering up a stylish look. Designed to last for decades, you can't go wrong with choosing a Marlondo Leather Business Card/Credit Card Wallet.
- 3 x 4 1/8 inches (when folded)
- Holds up to 16 cards (8 on each side) once the wallet is broken in - it will be tight and difficult to get that many cards in it initially. Or you can hold 8 cards on one side and utilize the other side to carry cash.
- Made from USA sourced full grain, vegetable tanned leather
- All versions are unlined and feature angled card slots.
- Available in Dark Brown, Tobacco, and Black vegetable tanned, 100% full grain leather
- Will get better looking as it ages
- Crafted in Marlondo's own workshop.
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend