Backpack - Vintage Leather
The Marlondo Leather Backpack is now available in full grain cowhide leather with a vintage finish. These have a more rugged look than our regular vegetable tanned leather Backpack.
Whether you're off on an overnight adventure, looking for a daily carry bag, or shopping for a long term school backpack - the Marlondo Backpack is the one for you. It is crafted from 100% full grain cowhide leather.
The vintage veg tan tobacco is 100% full grain cowhide leather that is vegetable tanned. The vintage dark brown version is 100% full grain leather that is chrome tanned.
- Standard Backpack Dimensions:
- Exterior: 16.5" high x 12" wide x 7" deep
- Interior: 16" x 11.75" x 6.75" inches
- Empty weight is approx. 5 pounds
- Has two open side pockets
- Tall Backpack Dimensions:
- Exterior: 18" high x 12.5" wide x 7" deep
- Interior: 17.5" x 12.25" x 6.75"
- Empty weight is approx. 5.5 pounds
- Has two enclosed side pockets
- Fully padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded carry handle at the top
- Top loading area features a flap to keep gear inside and protect it from the elements
- Top loading area also features two adjustable straps to cinch down the top opening if necessary/needed
- Features two enclosed pockets on each side
- Exterior front pocket has ample room for keys, pens, charger cords, cellphone, and other small items
- Exterior of the top flap features two d-rings to use our Utility Straps to lash on your favorite jacket, sweatshirt, or a blanket.
- Top flap is backed with soft calf suede.
- Interior of the bag is unlined.
- Interior features two pen slots and a large slot pocket across the back of the bag that is large enough for an full size iPad or similarly sized electronic tablet.
- Heavy duty solid brass hardware.
- Features ample rivets at all stress points for incredible durability and peace of mind
- Thick industrial strength, marine grade, UV resistant thread is used for all seams and stress points
Looking for a different leather backpack style? Head over to our main leather backpacks page.
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
We Also Recommend