The Businessman's Briefcase is an ideal choice for the business professional on the go. This version of the traditional leather briefcase offers great storage and organization at a very economical price given its construction and choice of superior materials.
Once the double straps/buckles are open on the briefcase, you'll have access to the spacious main compartment of the briefcase. This compartment is unlined and wide open...able to accommodate most 15" laptops along with books, folders, files, and more. You'll find two small slot pockets on each sidewall that are perfect for storing your pens, pencils or a small flashlight. The front pocket of the briefcase is opened with an independent strap/buckle, perfect for storing cords, earbuds, and chargers - even an iPad or tablet.
One the rear exterior of the bag is a slot pocket, which is ideal for travel documents. And, there is also a zippered pocket for quick access to things like your business cards, wallet, or smartphone.
The adjustable, removable shoulder strap includes a shoulder pad. There is enough length to the strap to allow traditional shoulder carry or cross body carry.
The leather used on the Businessman's Briefcase is 100% full grain, vegetable tanned cowhide leather. Our vegetable tanned leather is sourced from the USA.
**Mannequin in photo is 6' tall. The photo is simply representative of size/scale as this photo is of an older version of the Businessman's Briefcase (i.e. the hardware shown on the shoulder strap has been changed to match that on all of our other briefcase designs). Thanks.
* Dimensions: 15" wide x 10.6" high x 4.3" deep
* Weighs approx. 4 lbs 5 ozs empty
* Interior is unlined
* Features all solid brass hardware
* Solid brass zipper
* Rivets are placed at all stress points for incredible durability and peace of mind
* UV resistant marine grade nylon thread is used for all stitching
* Adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad - will adjust for cross body carry. Shoulder strap is backed with dark brown webbing.
* 100% full grain vegetable tanned cowhide leather
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend