Saddle Crossbody Purse
The Marlondo Leather Saddle Crossbody Purse is a vintage inspired saddle bag purse, perfect for weekend adventures and everyday carry. This purse has a belted buckle closure for a timeless chic look. The Saddle Crossbody features an interior pocket and two slot pockets on the bag's exterior: one across the rear of the bag and another just under the main flap. The Saddle Crossbody also comes with an adjustable and removable strap.
The Marlondo Leather Crossbody is made with beautiful full grain vegetable tanned cowhide and is unlined. It comes in our classic dark brown, tobacco, and black vegetable tanned leather.If you would like to use the Pre-Order feature, GREAT! Most Pre-Orders will take approx. 6 weeks to process. Thanks.
* Dimensions: 7.8" tall x 11" wide x 4" deep (at bottom)
* Weighs approx. 1 lb. 8 oz. empty (including shoulder strap)
* Interior is unlined
* Features all solid brass hardware
* Rivets are placed at all stress points for incredible durability and peace of mind
* UV resistant marine grade nylon thread is used for all stitching
* Adjustable shoulder strap, unlined
* 100% full grain vegetable tanned cowhide from the USA
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
Connect with us on acebook.
We Also Recommend