Slimline Crossbody Purse - 2024 Update
The Marlondo Leather Slimline Purse has been updated with a new, softer leather. It features the same great, efficient design but we are utilizing a softer, pebbled/tumbled full grain vegetable tanned cowhide leather. The result is a fantastic purse with a great feel and texture to it. Right out of the box it has a broken-in feeling as if you've been using it for years already.
The Marlondo Leather Slimline Purse adds a dash of retro flair to any outfit. This relaxed yet refined carry-all crossbody bag is practical enough to become your next wardrobe staple.
The solid brass buckle strap opens to an unlined compartment with plenty of room for an iPad Mini or similar size tablet. The exterior slot pocket along the back of this shoulder bag allows quick access to your transit pass or coffeehouse loyalty cards. It's a convenient spot to stash your smartphone while you're on the go.
The adjustable strap allows you to comfortably carry your book, journal, wallet, and other daily essentials in crossbody or shoulder carry fashion. Mannequin in last photo is 6' tall, shown for scale.
The Slimline Purse is available in all of our traditional leather color offerings:
- Dark Brown, Tobacco, or Black vegetable tanned, full grain leather
- Dimensions: 10.2" wide x 7.9" high x 2.4" deep
- Weighs approx.1.3 lb empty
- 100% full grain cowhide leather from the USA
- Interior is unlined
- Features solid brass hardware
- Rivets are placed at all stress points for durability and peace of mind
- Stitched with UV resistant marine grade thread
- Adjustable, removable leather shoulder strap
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we'll get back to you ASAP.
If you would like to use the Pre-Order feature, GREAT! Most Pre-Orders will take 10-12 weeks to process. Thanks.
Shipping for all orders within the United States is free! Upgraded shipping speeds & services can be selected during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
We Also Recommend