Waist Bag (aka Fanny Pack!)
It was all the rage back in the late 80s and early 90s...and it's starting to make an appearance again today. The Fanny Pack is back! Yes? No? We think so. The Marlondo Leather Company Waist Bag (aka Fanny Pack) is here!
The Waist Bag is made with our vintage full grain cowhide leather. It's made with vintage chrome tanned dark brown leather and is also available in our vintage vegetable tanned tobacco leather.
Our Waist Bag is an excellent choice for those "on the go" folks who simply need to carry the essentials. The Waist Bag will easily accommodate your wallet, keys, cell phone, power pack, headphones, charger cable, and more.
At the moment we only have one available in vintage dark brown. Pre-orders are available for both versions should that be of interest to you.
- Dimensions: the main zippered compartment is approx. 9.5" wide x 5" high x 2" deep. The additional front pocket is approx. 8.5" wide x 4" high x 1" deep.
- Marine grade, UV resistant thread is used inside and out
- Heavy duty solid brass hardware, including a solid brass zipper
- Rivets at all stress points for incredible durability and peace of mind
- USA sourced 100% full grain vegetable tanned leather (vintage dark brown leather is USA sourced full grain, chrome tanned leather).
- Will develop a beautiful patina with time and use
- Adjustable waist strap may also easily be used for shoulder or crossbody carry
If you wish to use the Pre-Order feature, GREAT! Most Pre-Orders will take approx. 12-14 weeks to process (as of November 2021). We apologize for the long delay, but supply chain issues and continued shipping delays continue to plague our business (and many others around the globe).
- Read about Marlondo's choice of leather.
- Read about caring for your Marlondo Leather product.
- Questions? Feel free to email us and we will get right back to you!
Shipping for all orders originating within the United States is free. If you wish to upgrade shipping, you'll be given that option during the checkout process.
If you're located outside of the USA, you'll be given international shipping rate choices from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Please select your shipping choice and we'll make the arrangements. If for some reason your country is not listed or you are having difficulty with shipping fees, please let us know and we'll work with you to get the situation resolved. Please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, fees, or customs charges that may be assessed at the individual country level. Thank you.
We Also Recommend